Burntsticks

Please Log into the website to access all of it's features.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Burntsticks

Please Log into the website to access all of it's features.

Burntsticks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Burntsticks

Burning with creativity! Join our forums to be able to participate in the community!

3 posters

This title is only so long because I want to find out what the character limit is, for future reference. Whilst typing, I have begun to develop concerns over whether or not these even have a limit, and this brings up the question in my mind over the possi

Xyskal
    Xyskal
    BS Newbie
    BS Newbie

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2016-10-06

This title is only so long because I want to find out what the character limit is, for future reference. Whilst typing, I have begun to develop concerns over whether or not these even have a limit, and this brings up the question in my mind over the possi Empty This title is only so long because I want to find out what the character limit is, for future reference. Whilst typing, I have begun to develop concerns over whether or not these even have a limit, and this brings up the question in my mind over the possi

Post by Xyskal Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:16 pm

This title is only so long because I want to find out what the character limit is, for future reference. Whilst typing, I have begun to develop concerns over whether or not these even have a limit, and this brings up the question in my mind over the possi RG0BS1U
    Welp, There it is.

I have been invited here, but actually finding it was....admittedly difficult.

I have taken up the practice of animation, and have come here to develop my skills in that area.

If the mood strikes me,I may post my amateurish attempts at composing here as well.

I have also taken an interest in the stick warrior section if this forum, so expect something from there eventually. Not necessarily, soon, but eventually.

So that's pretty much it. >_>
    Loops
    Loops
    BS Site Admin
    BS Site Admin

Number of posts : 225
    Registration date : 2016-05-14

This title is only so long because I want to find out what the character limit is, for future reference. Whilst typing, I have begun to develop concerns over whether or not these even have a limit, and this brings up the question in my mind over the possi Empty Re: This title is only so long because I want to find out what the character limit is, for future reference. Whilst typing, I have begun to develop concerns over whether or not these even have a limit, and this brings up the question in my mind over the possi

Post by Loops Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:08 pm

Ok,hi Xys,hf mate!
    Creepin Bro
    Creepin Bro
    BS Newbie
    BS Newbie

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2016-10-01

This title is only so long because I want to find out what the character limit is, for future reference. Whilst typing, I have begun to develop concerns over whether or not these even have a limit, and this brings up the question in my mind over the possi Empty Re: This title is only so long because I want to find out what the character limit is, for future reference. Whilst typing, I have begun to develop concerns over whether or not these even have a limit, and this brings up the question in my mind over the possi

Post by Creepin Bro Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:19 pm

Welcome Xyskal, I hope you have fun here, and that you become active here
    I'm bored, no one posts any thing I can comment on ;-;
    Xyskal
    Xyskal
    BS Newbie
    BS Newbie

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2016-10-06

Post by Xyskal Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:58 pm

I'm pretty sure that even if I became more active here, discussion between us would barely affect the overall activity of this website.

That and I'm waiting a week to post my stick warrior.
    Loops
    Loops
    BS Site Admin
    BS Site Admin

Number of posts : 225
    Registration date : 2016-05-14

Post by Loops Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Yeah,sorry for that thing with the posting fam,I don't know how to fix it 1:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:10 pm