BurntSticks

Please Log into the website to access all of it's features.
BurntSticks

Burning with creativity! Join our forums to be able to participate in the community!

NEW ADMIN, THEATER V3.5 AND A BLAST TO THE PAST (And some new animations too!)

Loops
    BS Site Admin

Number of posts : 162
    Registration date : 2016-05-14

NEW ADMIN, THEATER V3.5 AND A BLAST TO THE PAST (And some new animations too!)

Post by Loops on Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:33 pm

Hey Y'all!
    loops here.
    I have a few announcements to make but I'll start off with the most important one:
    *Drum roll*
    WE HAVE A NEW ADMIN!  Very Happy
    Everyone welcome CoreAdro to the team!
    He earned his spot after showing a great interest in the website and the community, and he even made the header you're seeing right now, so welcome to the team, bud!

Now, in other news...
    I've made a new Theater version (v3.5), which now has:

• A more friendly interface
    • A "back to the portal" button
    • A navigation SideBar
    • A NEW featured animation section, which used to be dedicated to the most recent animations, but now is dedicated to the best animation on the portal at the moment
    • A new commenting system that is done through a new subforum I recently made called "Featured Animations", so check that out if you're interested.

And that's all basically

Moving on....

I have another announcement, this one's a real blast to the past:
    I have restored the old orange and black theme we had from December 2016 to September 2017!
    After I updated it to a more modern theme in September people didn't seem to like it that much, and recently i decided to run a poll to see what theme you guys wanted the most, and good ol' orange and black was winning by a 100% advantage not even an hour after the poll was made, so I figured people just really wanted the orange and black theme, so here it is!

And last but not least,
    Some new animations by the BurntAnimator JasonThe were uploaded to the Theater, check them out, they're really good!

That's all I have to say.
    Have a nice day,
    loops.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:30 pm