BurntSticks

Please Log into the website to access all of it's features.
BurntSticks

Burning with creativity! Join our forums to be able to participate in the community!

Xyskal's road to getting gud.

Xyskal
    BS Newbie

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2016-10-06

Xyskal's road to getting gud.

Post by Xyskal on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:30 pm

As the title implies, I will be posting animations in this thread until I consider myself good (or until I forget about it) Most of these will be short things of me trying to understand how to do basic stuff, (walking, throwing a punch, blocking, grabs, etc.) and I would appreciate  it if I  could get some criticism to help steer me in the right direction. Or not, I'm not in control of what you do. However, to give people incentive  to criticize, I will reward any and all criticism with a complementary .jpeg of a cookie.

Additionally, I might post wips of my bsw demo, which I do have a basic concept doc for
    here.

The first step taken in far too long.

This is me trying to do a guy throwing a punch, a guy running in place, and a guy walking. I know the running is pretty bad, I still haven't figured that out yet.
    Pine
    BSW Moderator

Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2016-09-10

Re: Xyskal's road to getting gud.

Post by Pine on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:23 pm

Other than some wobbliness, I don't see TOO much wrong with these. The rest just takes experience tbh.

EDIT; Also, cool BSW!

BS Newbie

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2016-10-06

Post by Xyskal on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Well, that's good to hear. My wobbliness problem has been an almost universal constant whenever I use brush, and I prefer to not use line since I feel like it's kinda boring, honestly. Hopefully I'll be able to actually construct some semblance of a fight scene soon.

(And thanks for the compliment on my BSW.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:23 pm